WHAT WE DO
- Develop, produce and distribute video content designed to ignite new conversations on issues of social justice that prompt people around the world to take action
- Create social media campaigns that address the Millennial and Sustainable Development Goals and increase positive messaging that breaks down barriers around poverty, gender inequality, climate change
- Incubate new digital campaigns that translate to real life action and impact for global NGOs
- Build digital networks and movements to address social good issues
- Design and implement metrics and evaluation strategies for media-based social good interventions
Show of Force: Social Good expands the mission of Half the Sky Movement, going beyond the groundbreaking work on women and girls to create innovative, content-based interventions to poverty, inequality and issues across the spectrum of the Sustainable Development Goals. Each project under the Social Good umbrella highlights scalable solutions that are transforming lives around the world in partnership with NGOs, foundations, corporate stakeholders and inspired individuals.
We develop communications campaigns using digital tools to challenge harmful norms and practices, increase knowledge and foster alternative attitudes and behaviors.
BECOME AN AMBASSADOR
As an ambassador, you’ll join more than 2,000 advocates already working alongside the Show of Force: Social Good team and influencers, such as Nicholas D. Kristof and Sheryl WuDunn. Sign up and find out how you can use our tools to amplify social justice issues online and promote action through your networks and community.
You’ll receive regular emails from our team with new ways to stay involved and report back on your work in the community and online. We may even feature some of your stories on our website!
Register below and start making a difference today.
When it comes to global development, women’s empowerment is the key and a major obstacle that stands in the way of bringing all women to the forefront is the taboo…
It’s been more than 55 years since the world witnessed stark levels of human suffering caused by the destruction of World War II. Governments and people from all backgrounds made commitments…
We use rigorous measurement and evaluation to show how content moves the dial on social justice issues and builds a road to real change.
Show of Force: Social Good monitors and evaluates projects and campaigns to review the uptake of campaign language on social media, including reach and sentiment; impact on individuals and communities, including advocates and organizations working on issues addressed, and when possible the capacity and network growth for NGO partners. Show of Force: Social Good uses both qualitative and quantitative approaches to data collection to tell the story of success whatever the project.